Terms & Conditions
- The content and information displayed on this website is the property of The Pelham Hotel, located in New Orleans, Louisiana, as well as any ownership or management company affiliates that may represent The Pelham Hotel. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
- The Pelham Hotel website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of The Pelham Hotel and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or any content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized The Pelham Hotel representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by The Pelham Hotel search web sites to direct Internet users to this website).
- This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site. The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to The Pelham Hotel and is provided to you for your use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site’s operation or results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment.
- THE PELHAM HOTEL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- With respect to all communications, you make to The Pelham Hotel regarding property information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and The Pelham Hotel shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) The Pelham Hotel shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute. The Pelham Hotel shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
- The Pelham Hotel information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. The Pelham Hotel shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. The Pelham Hotel reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to The Pelham Hotel information and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
- The Pelham Hotel is a United States company and is prohibited from providing services to certain “prohibited persons” that are government officials or residents of certain embargoed countries, or other individuals whose names are published on lists maintained by United States government agencies. You agree to use all reasonable efforts not to arrange for any of these prohibited persons to stay at, use or tour at The Pelham Hotel unless allowed under the travel exemptions set forth by the government agencies.
- If you choose to leave this website via links to other websites not controlled by The Pelham Hotel, including those of advertisers, The Pelham Hotel is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because The Pelham Hotel has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that The Pelham Hotel is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. The Pelham Hotel will disclose any information regarding the use of this website including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to hotel guests, visitors, employees, or property, including this website, or to others. Any disputes arising out of or related to this website shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana