Accessibility Statement for The Pelham Hotel
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
1. Ramped access route from the valet loading zone to the front entrance.
2. Route to all accessible guest rooms.
3. Route to public restroom.
4. Accessible elevator allowing access to all floors.
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
5. Required maneuvering clearances, including 32” wide doorways.
6. Visual and audio alarms and door alert installation available in any room.
7. Wheelchair friendly sink.
8. Closed captioning on TVC.
9. Shower benches available upon request.
10. Room and public space signage includes Braille and color contrast.
For any special requests relating to your disability or if you need additional information about the hotel, please call us at 504-522-4444.
The Pelham Hotel is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Pelham Hotel Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taken during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Pelham Hotel Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
1. Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of The Pelham Hotel Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Pelham Hotel Website, there may be some limitations. Please contact us if you observe any accessibility issues with the website.
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Pelham Hotel Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
1. Phone: 504-522-4444
3. Hotel address: 444 Common Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130